|External links:||Personal home page
Google scholar page
- Best Academic Tool Demo award at ICPM 2020 for Felix Mannhardt - Together with others, Felix Mannhardt has won the Best Academic Demo Tool award at ICPM 2020 with their tool demo “Extensions to the bupaR ecosystem: an overview“. Congratulations to Felix and the others!
- 2IOI0 DBL Process Mining - In this DBL, students get a chance to get a first glimpse on process mining. Through a practical case, students will learn the basics of data mining in the context of (business) processes and they build a prediction model for process aspects. In the basic course Data Analytics for Engineers, students have seen the basics Read More ...
- 2IMI00 Seminar AIS - In this seminar, a group of master students will get in touch with research in the area of Information Systems, where Process Mining and Process Analysis from Event Data are the central themes. We study recent publications in the area of process mining and practical applications on real-life examples, to provide a good insight into Read More ...
- JBG060 Data Challenge 3 - The objective of the Data Challenge courses is to teach students how to perform large-scale data-driven analyses themselves, combining technical skills acquired earlier with insights gained in methodological courses. The focus of Data Challenge 3 is to take students through the entire life-cycle of a data analysis for public stakeholders, starting in a typical situation Read More ...
Recent external assignments
- XESLite: Handling Event Logs in ProM - Download as PDF
- Decision Mining: Discovering Overlapping Rules - Download as PDF
- Data Conformance Checking using Optimal Alignments - Download as PPTX
- Multi-perspective process mining - Mannhardt, F. (2018). Multi-perspective process mining. In W. van den Aalst, F. Casati, R. Conforti, M. de Leoni, M. Dumas, A. Kumar, J. Mendling, S. Nepal, B. Pentland, … B. Weber (Eds.), Proceedings of the Dissertation Award, Demonstration, and Industrial Track at BPM 2018: Sydney, Australia, September 9-14, 2018. (pp. 41-45). (CEUR Workshop Proceedings; No. Read More ...
- Multi-perspective process mining - Mannhardt, F. (2018). Multi-perspective process mining. Eindhoven: Technische Universiteit Eindhoven. ((Co-)promot.: Hajo Reijers, Wil van der Aalst & Massimiliano de Leoni).
- Guided Process Discovery : A Pattern-based Approach - Mannhardt, F., de Leoni, M., Reijers, H.A., van der Aalst, W.M.P. & Toussaint, P. (2018). Guided Process Discovery : A Pattern-based Approach. Information Systems, 76, 1-18 Abstract Process mining techniques analyze processes based on events stored in event logs. Yet, low-level events recorded by information systems may not directly match high-level activities that make sense Read More ...
- Publications in 2017 - Article Scientific peer reviewed Arriagada-Benítez, M., Sepúlveda, M., Munoz-Gama, J. & Buijs, J.C.A.M. (2017). Strategies to automatically derive a process model from a configurable process model based on event data. Applied Sciences, 7(10):1023. Bolt, A., de Leoni, M. & van der Aalst, W.M.P. (2017). Process variant comparison: using event logs to detect differences in behavior Read More ...
- Publications in 2016 - Article Scientific peer reviewed Van Der Aa, Han, Leopold, H. & Reijers, H.A. (2016). Dealing with behavioral ambiguity in textual process descriptions. Lecture notes in computer science, 9850, 271-288. Scopus. van der Aa, J.H., Reijers, H.A. & Vanderfeesten, I.T.P. (2016). Designing like a pro : the automated composition of workflow activities. Computers in Industry, 75, Read More ...
- Publications in 2015 - Article Scientific peer reviewed Adriansyah, Arya, Munoz Gama, Jorge, Carmona, J., van Dongen, Boudewijn & van der Aalst, Wil (2015). Measuring precision of modeled behavior. Information Systems and e-Business Management, 13(1), 37-67. Claes, Jan, Vanderfeesten, Irene, Pinggera, J., Reijers, Hajo, Weber, B. & Poels, G. (2015). A visual analysis of the process of process modeling. Read More ...