Xixi is a PhD student within the PA group where her main research is in the area of process mining. More concretely, her research interests include conformance checking, partial orders and trace clustering.
Google scholar page
- Best PhD. Dissertation award at ICPM 2020 for Xixi Lu - Xixi Lu, a former PhD student of our group, has won the Best PhD. Dissertation award with her thesis “Using behavioral context in process mining: exploration, preprocessing and analysis of event data“. Her promotor was Wil van der Aalst, and Dirk Fahland was one of her copromotors.
- RISE BPM - “Propelling Business Process Management by Research and Innovation Staff Exchange” Description RISE_BPM is the first favourably evaluated project proposal submitted by the University of Münster in cooperation with ERCIS partners within the Horizon 2020 EU funding programme. The RISE_BPM project is aimed at networking world-leading research institutions and corporate innovators to develop new horizons for Read More ...
- Process mining for healthcare: Characteristics and challenges - Jorge Munoz-gama, Niels Martin, Carlos Fernandez-llatas, Owen A. Johnson, Marcos Sepúlveda, Emmanuel Helm, Victor Galvez-yanjari, Eric Rojas, Antonio Martinez-millana, Davide Aloini, Ilaria Angela Amantea, Robert Andrews, Michael Arias, Iris Beerepoot, Elisabetta Benevento, Andrea Burattin, Daniel Capurro, Josep Carmona, Marco Comuzzi, Benjamin Dalmas, Rene De La Fuente, Chiara Di Francescomarino, Claudio Di Ciccio, Roberto Gatta, Chiara Read More ...
- Uncovering Complex Relations in Patient Pathways based on Statistics: the Impact of Clinical Actions - Koorn, J. J., Lu, X., Mannhardt, F., Leopold, H., & Reijers, H. A. (2022). Uncovering Complex Relations in Patient Pathways based on Statistics: the Impact of Clinical Actions. https://doi.org/10.24251/HICSS.2022.503 Abstract Process mining is a family of techniques that can aid healthcare organizations in improving their processes. Most existing process mining techniques do not provide insights Read More ...
- Using behavioral context in process mining : exploration, preprocessing and analysis of event data - Lu, X. (2018). Using behavioral context in process mining : exploration, preprocessing and analysis of event data. Eindhoven: Technische Universiteit Eindhoven. ((Co-)promot.: Wil van der Aalst, Dirk Fahland & Nicola Zannone)
- The imprecisions of precision measures in process mining - Tax, N., Lu, X., Sidorova, N., Fahland, D. & van der Aalst, W.M.P. (2018). The imprecisions of precision measures in process mining. Information Processing Letters, 135, 1-8. Abstract In process mining, precision measures are used to quantify how much a process model overapproximates the behavior seen in an event log. Although several measures have been Read More ...
- Linking data and process perspectives for conformance analysis - Alizadeh, M., Lu, X., Fahland, D., Zannone, N. & van der Aalst, W.M.P. (2018). Linking data and process perspectives for conformance analysis. Computers and Security, 73, 172-193. Abstract The detection of data breaches has become a major challenge for most organizations. The problem lies in the fact that organizations often lack proper mechanisms to control Read More ...
- Publications in 2017 - Article Scientific peer reviewed Arriagada-Benítez, M., Sepúlveda, M., Munoz-Gama, J. & Buijs, J.C.A.M. (2017). Strategies to automatically derive a process model from a configurable process model based on event data. Applied Sciences, 7(10):1023. Bolt, A., de Leoni, M. & van der Aalst, W.M.P. (2017). Process variant comparison: using event logs to detect differences in behavior Read More ...
- Publications in 2016 - Article Scientific peer reviewed Van Der Aa, Han, Leopold, H. & Reijers, H.A. (2016). Dealing with behavioral ambiguity in textual process descriptions. Lecture notes in computer science, 9850, 271-288. Scopus. van der Aa, J.H., Reijers, H.A. & Vanderfeesten, I.T.P. (2016). Designing like a pro : the automated composition of workflow activities. Computers in Industry, 75, Read More ...
- A Conceptual Framework for Understanding Event Data Quality in Behavior Analysis - Download as PDF
- Finding Similar and Dissimilar Events for Preprocessing Logs and Improving Mining Results - Download as PDF
- Refining Imprecise Labels - Download as PDF