|External links:||TU/e page|
- 2AMI20 Advanced Process Mining - Understanding and predicting behavior of people and machines in a shared setting (task, project, factory, process, organization) is central to Data Science and Artificial Intelligence. Actions of people and machines can be recorded as discrete events in event sequences (logs), event databases (tables, graphs), and real-time event streams. Learning behavioral models of discrete event data Read More ...
- 2IAB0 Data analytics for engineers - Learning goals Students gain insight in basic techniques for processing large amounts of data in an efficient, reliable, and consistent way. Students develop skills in understanding, interpreting, and documenting data and information in the context of realistic scenarios. Students get understanding of the data life cycle and develop skills for structuring their solutions of practical Read More ...
- Exploring Task Execution Patterns in Event Graphs - Klijn, E. L., Mannhardt, F., & Fahland, D. (2021). Exploring Task Execution Patterns in Event Graphs. In M. Jans, G. Janssenswillen, A. Kalenkova , & F. M. Maggi (Eds.), ICPM 2021 Doctoral Consortium and Demo Track 2021: Proceedings of the ICPM Doctoral Consortium and Demo Track 2021 co-located with 10th International Conference on Process Mining Read More ...
- Classifying and Detecting Task Executions and Routines in Processes Using Event Graphs - Klijn, E. L., Mannhardt, F., & Fahland, D. (2021). Classifying and Detecting Task Executions and Routines in Processes Using Event Graphs. In A. Polyvyanyy, M. T. Wynn, A. Van Looy, & M. Reichert (Eds.), Business Process Management Forum, BPM 2021, Proceedings (pp. 212-229). (Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing; Vol. 427 LNBIP). https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.5091610, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-85440-9_13 Abstract Business Read More ...
- Identifying and reducing errors in remaining time prediction due to inter-case dynamics - Klijn, E. L., & Fahland, D. (2020). Identifying and reducing errors in remaining time prediction due to inter-case dynamics. In B. van Dongen, M. Montali, & M. T. Wynn (Eds.), Proceedings – 2020 2nd International Conference on Process Mining, ICPM 2020 (pp. 25-32).  Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICPM49681.2020.00015 Abstract Remaining time prediction Read More ...