The AUTO-TWIN project addresses the technological shortcoming and economic liability of the development and usage of digital twins that are accepted as the accelerator and enabler of Circular Economy in businesses and production by conduction research in 3 areas:
- introducing a breakthrough method for automated process-aware discovery towards autonomous Digital Twins generation, to support trustworthy business processes in circular economies;
- adopting an (International Data Space) IDS- based common data space, to promote and facilitate the secure and seamless exchange of manufacturing/product/business data within value-networks in a circular-economy ecosystem;
- integrating novel hardware technologies into the digital thread, to create smart Green Gateways, empowering companies to perform data and digital twin enabled green decisions, and to unleash their full potential for actual zero-waste Circular Economy and reduced dependency from raw materials.
There are 13 partners from 8 different countries in the project that will be coordinated by Politecnico di Milano.
- Dirk Fahland - Dirk is Associate Professor (UHD) in the PA group. He completed his PhD with summa cum laude at Humboldt-Univeristät zu Berlin and Eindhoven University of Technology in 2010. His research interests include distributed processes and systems built from distributed components for which he investigates modeling systems (using process modeling languages, Petri nets, or scenario-based techniques), Read More ...
- Eric Verbeek - Eric is the scientific programmer in the PA group. As such, he is the custodian of the process mining framework ProM. In you want access to the ProM repository, or have any questions related to ProM and its development, as Eric. Recently, he has been working on a decomposition framework for both process discovery as Read More ...
- Ava Swevels - Position: PhD Student Room: MF 7.070 Tel (internal): Links: CoursesPresentationsProjectsPublications External links: TU/e page Recent courses Recent presentations Recent projects Recent publications