Eric is the scientific programmer in the PA group. As such, he is the custodian of the process mining framework ProM. In you want access to the ProM repository, or have any questions related to ProM and its development, as Eric. Recently, he has been working on a decomposition framework for both process discovery as conformance checking in ProM. Earlier, he also worked on ExSpect and Woflan.
|External links:||Personal home page
Google scholar page
- ProM Development, landscape, and release - Download as PDF
- Log Skeletons: A log visualizer and classifier - Download as PDF
- Block Layout for (accepting) Petri nets - Download as PDF
- DrFurby Classifier - Download as PDF
- Divide and Conquer - Download as PDF
- Decomposed Discovery - Download as PDF
- Distributed discovery and replay - Download as PPTX
- Philips Flagship - Description The Data Science Centre Eindhoven (DSC/e) is TU/e’s response to the growing volume and importance of data and the need for data & process scientists (http://www.tue.nl/dsce/). The DSC/e has recently started a long-term strategic cooperation with Philips Research Eindhoven on three topics: data science, health and lighting. As a first concrete action, 70 PhD Read More ...
- BPR4GDPR - Business Process Re-engineering for General Data Protection Regulation Description The goal of BPR4GDPR is to provide a holistic framework able to support end-to-end GDPR-compliant intra- and interorganisational ICT-enabled processes at various scales, while also being generic enough, fulfilling operational requirements covering diverse application domains. To this end, proposed solutions will have a strong semantic foundation Read More ...
- Log skeletons: a classification approach to process discovery - Verbeek, H. M. W., & Medeiros de Carvalho, R. (2018). Log skeletons: a classification approach to process discovery. arXiv.org. http://arxiv.org/abs/1806.08247 Abstract To test the effectiveness of process discovery algorithms, a Process Discovery Contest (PDC) has been set up. This PDC uses a classification approach to measure this effectiveness: The better the discovered model can classify Read More ...
- Interactive process mining - Dixit, P. A. M. (2019). Interactive process mining Eindhoven: Technische Universiteit Eindhoven
- Improving merging conditions for recomposing conformance checking - Lee, W. L. J., Munoz-Gama, J., Verbeek, H. M. W., van der Aalst, W. M. P., & Sepúlveda, M. (2019). Improving merging conditions for recomposing conformance checking. In F. Daniel, Q. Z. Sheng, & H. Motahari (Eds.), Business Process Management Workshops – BPM 2018 International Workshops, Revised Papers (pp. 31-43). (Lecture Notes in Business Information Read More ...
- Incremental computation of synthesis rules for free-choice Petri nets - Dixit, Prabhakar M., Verbeek, H.M.W. & van der Aalst, Wil M.P. (2018). Incremental computation of synthesis rules for free-choice Petri nets. In Peter Csaba Ölveczky & Kyungmin Bae (Eds.), Formal Aspects of Component Software – 15th International Conference, FACS 2018, Proceedings (pp. 97-117). (Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence Read More ...
- Interactive data-driven process model construction - Dixit, P. M., Verbeek, H.M.W., Buijs, J. C.A.M. & van der Aalst, W. M.P. (2018). Interactive data-driven process model construction. In Xiaoyong Du, Guoliang Li, Zhanhuai Li, Juan C. Trujillo, Tok Wang Ling, Karen C. Davis & Mong Li Lee (Eds.), Conceptual Modeling – 37th International Conference, ER 2018, Proceedings (pp. 251-265). (Lecture Notes in Read More ...
- Fast incremental conformance analysis for interactive process discovery - Dixit, P.M., Buijs, J.C.A.M., Verbeek, H.M.W., & van der Aalst, W.M.P. (2018). Fast incremental conformance analysis for interactive process discovery. In W. Abramowicz & A. Paschke (Eds.), Business Information Systems – 21st International Conference, BIS 2018, Proceedings (pp. 163-175). (Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, No. 320). Springer. Abstract Interactive process discovery allows users to Read More ...
- Recomposing conformance : Closing the circle on decomposed alignment-based conformance checking in process mining - Lee, Wai Lam Jonathan, Verbeek, H.M.W., Munoz-Gama, Jorge, van der Aalst, Wil M.P. & Sepúlveda, Marcos (2018). Recomposing conformance : Closing the circle on decomposed alignment-based conformance checking in process mining. Information Sciences, 466, 55-91. Abstract In the area of process mining, efficient conformance checking is one of the main challenges. Several process mining vendors Read More ...
- Optimal algorithms for compact linear layouts - Sonke, Willem, Verbeek, Kevin, Meulemans, Wouter, Verbeek, Eric & Speckmann, Bettina (2018). Optimal algorithms for compact linear layouts. Proceedings – 2018 IEEE Pacific Visualization Symposium, PacificVis 2018 (pp. 1-10). Brussels: IEEE Computer Society. Abstract Linear layouts are a simple and natural way to draw a graph: all vertices are placed on a single line and Read More ...
- Optimal algorithms for compact linear layouts - Meulemans, W., Sonke, W.M., Speckmann, B., Verbeek, H.M.W. & Verbeek, K.A.B. (2018). Optimal algorithms for compact linear layouts. Abstracts of the 34th European Workshop on Computational Geometry (EuroCG), 21-23 March 2018, Berlin, Germany (pp. 10:1-10:6). Abstract Linear layouts are a simple and natural way to draw a graph: all vertices are placed on a single Read More ...
- Visual analytics for soundness verification of process models - Garcia Caballero, Humberto S., Westenberg, Michel A., Verbeek, H.M.W. & van der Aalst, Wil M.P. (2018). Visual analytics for soundness verification of process models. In M. Weidlich & E. Teniente (Eds.), Business Process Management Workshops (pp. 744-756). (Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, No. 308). Dordrecht: Springer Netherlands. Abstract Soundness validation of process models is Read More ...