|External links:||DBLP page
- BPM Test-of-Time Award at BPM 2023 for Massimiliano de Leoni, Wil van der Aalst and Marcus Dees - Massimiliano de Leoni, Wil van der Aalst, and Marcus Dees have received the BPM Test-of-Time Award at BPM 2023 for their paper titled “A General Framework for Correlating Business Process Characteristics“.
- Bart Hompes and Marcus Dees won the “BPM Innovation award” at BPM 2022 - On September 14th, Bart Hompes and Marcus Dees won the “BPM Innovation award” with their submission “Detecting and mitigating the event log mutability problem at UWV (Uitvoeringsinstuut Werknemersverzekering)” to the Industry Forum at the BPM 2022 conference in Münster, Germany. Congratulations to Bart and Marcus!
- What if process predictions are not followed by good recommendations? - Dees, M., de Leoni, M., van der Aalst, W. M. P., & Reijers, H. A. (2019). What if process predictions are not followed by good recommendations? In J. vom Brocke , J. Mendling, & M. Rosemann (Eds.), 17th International Conference on Business Process Management 2019 Industry Forum: Proceedings of the Industry Forum at BPM 2019 Read More ...
- Publications in 2017 - Article Scientific peer reviewed Arriagada-Benítez, M., Sepúlveda, M., Munoz-Gama, J. & Buijs, J.C.A.M. (2017). Strategies to automatically derive a process model from a configurable process model based on event data. Applied Sciences, 7(10):1023. Bolt, A., de Leoni, M. & van der Aalst, W.M.P. (2017). Process variant comparison: using event logs to detect differences in behavior Read More ...
- Publications in 2016 - Article Scientific peer reviewed Van Der Aa, Han, Leopold, H. & Reijers, H.A. (2016). Dealing with behavioral ambiguity in textual process descriptions. Lecture notes in computer science, 9850, 271-288. Scopus. van der Aa, J.H., Reijers, H.A. & Vanderfeesten, I.T.P. (2016). Designing like a pro : the automated composition of workflow activities. Computers in Industry, 75, Read More ...